Let's face it, iPhones are expensive. With the latest iPhone XS Max reaching as high as $1,449, our wallets could all use a little support. That's where Black Friday comes in, supplying us with deals and discounts on iPhones of all kinds. If you're looking for a new iPhone this holiday season without having to break the bank, you've come to the right place.
As Black Friday is yet to arrive, many stores have not yet listed or announced their deals for the shopping holiday, while those that have may be hiding certain deals until the event draws nearer. We'll keep this list updated constantly as stores continue to reveal new discounts on Apple iPhones.
1. Up to $200 Off at Best Buy
If you're looking for an iPhone X, which is still a great model when compared to the newer ones, Best Buy is offering up to $200 off when activating through Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T. However, the fine print only mentions the Sprint 24-month installment agreement, of which the savings are off the total price of the iPhone X, spread out over the monthly payments.
- $200 off 64 GB iPhone X for Sprint (was $899.99, sale $699.99)
- $200 off 156 GB iPhone X for Sprint (was $1,049.99, sale $849.99)
Best Buy is also offering up to $150 off an iPhone XS, XS Max, or XR with qualified activation, as well as an iPhone 7, with the same fine print.
- Up to $150 off iPhone XS or XS Max (prices vary)
- Up to $150 off iPhone XR (prices vary)
- $150 off 32 GB iPhone 7 (was $449.99, sale $299.99)
For prepaid users, Best Buy is also offering $60 off a 32 GB iPhone SE with Simple Mobile. If you like smaller iPhones, this is one to think about if you enjoy the prepaid aspect.
- $60 off 32 GB iPhone SE Prepaid (was $139.99, sale $79.99)
Prices for all of the above deals are valid in stores from Thursday, Nov. 22, at 5 p.m. local time to Friday, Nov. 24, at 10 p.m. local time. Online sales are possible as well.
2. Free $400 Gift Card from Walmart
If you want to buy a newer device, you're not out of luck since Walmart is offering up to $400 in gift cards, depending on the iPhone model, when activating with an AT&T Next, Sprint, or Verizon device payment plan. However, this is in stores only, not online, beginning Thursday, Nov. 22, at 6 p.m. local time, lasting until the end of Sunday, Nov. 25.
- $400 gift card with iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus
- $300 gift card with iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or iPhone XR
For great deals on older iPhones, Walmart also has you covered. You'll find iPhones from three or four years ago at prices you can't normally get unless buying used. Unlike above, these are valid online starting on Wednesday, Nov. 21, at 10 p.m. ET or in stores Thursday, Nov. 22, at 6 p.m. local time. They last until the end of Friday, Nov. 23.
- $50 off Straight Talk 32 GB iPhone 6 (was $149, sale $99)
- $50 off Total Wireless 32 GB iPhone 6 (was $149, sale $99)
- $100 off Straight Talk 32 GB iPhone 6S Plus (was $399, sale $299)
Don't want to wait? Walmart already has plenty of pre-Black Friday deals listed on its site. Most are bundles with specific prepaid providers like Straight Talk or Total Wireless, but there are some unlocked iPhones in the mix for everyone, such as:
- $190 off SIM-Free 64 GB Silver iPhone X (was $999, sale $809)
- $190 off SIM-Free 64 GB Space Gray iPhone X (was $999, sale $809)
3. Up to $300 Off on eBay
If you want a discounted iPhone for Black Friday, look no further than eBay. The online bidding site now lists approximately 44 deals on iPhones, deals you can take advantage of right now. These range from iPhones as old as the 5S, to the brand new XS and XS Max. Take a look at some of the best deals below:
- $32 off 256 GB iPhone XS Max (All Colors)
- $300 off 64 GB iPhone X (Space Gray or Silver)
- $20 off 64 GB iPhone 8 Plus (All Colors)
4. Free $250 Gift Card from Target
At Target, you'll find deals on the newest iPhones around, as well as last year's models. Customers will receive a free $250 Target gift card with the activation of an iPhone XS or XS Max on a Verizon device payment, AT&T Next, or Sprint 24-month installments plan. Target is also offering a $150 Target gift card with the activation of an iPhone X, 8, or 8 Plus on the same plans.
- $250 gift card with iPhone XS or XS Max
- $150 gift card with iPhone X, 8, or 8 Plus
This deal runs in stores only from 7 a.m. local time on Friday, Nov. 23, to the end of Sunday, Nov. 25, with a limit of two phones per customer.
Keep Your Connection Secure Without a Monthly Bill. Get a lifetime subscription to VPN Unlimited for all your devices with a one-time purchase from the new Gadget Hacks Shop, and watch Hulu or Netflix without regional restrictions, increase security when browsing on public networks, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
Where to buy discounted? I'm looking to buy an XS Max
Share Your Thoughts